Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Village Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 am by Ash Ketchum

» Disclaimer
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 pm by Ash Ketchum

Top posters
Ash Ketchum (506)
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
May (420)
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
TotoTech (261)
Max (236)
Dawn (211)
Shugo (145)
tigger626 (76)
Nurse Joy (47)
Prof. Samuel Oak (6)
Squirtle (4)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:02 am
Poll

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
May
Pokemon Admin
Pokemon Admin
May

Trainer Stats
Character: May
PokeDollar: 0
HP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue600/600Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Rules and Regulations Exclamation

1. Use your common sense.(It's a must)
2. Use languages English or Tagalog.
3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.
4. No spamming and flamming in any form.
5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars.
6. NO FIGHTING!
7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.
8. Requesting for others is permitted.
9. No putting of numbers/contacts without any permissions of the person to respect privacy.
10. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be deleted.
11. Use descriptive title/subject for a new thread and post it on the right
forum/category. Do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid
thread duplication.
12. Signatures. You can use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying.
13. Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited.
14. Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed.

If any members violates a heavy violation you will be banned out from this forum Mad
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvillage.forumotion.com
Nurse Joy
Nurse Joy
Nurse Joy
Nurse Joy

Trainer Stats
Character: Nurse Joy
PokeDollar: 1000
HP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 pm

you just follow this rules simple right
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum
Pokemon Admin
Pokemon Admin
Ash Ketchum

Trainer Stats
Character: Ash
PokeDollar: 1050
HP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue500/500Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 am

please read also the disclaimer be4 registering
Back to top Go down
http://waleligfigflee@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: